church map

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I made it

Hey everybody Well it took a while and I am deffintaly sleep deprived but I finaly made it to Jerusalm. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night but I feel a lot better after taking a shower. We had a n 11 hours layover in Vienna so we got to get out of the airport and walk around the city. It is actually a really pretty city, very clean compaired to many of the other european cities. I'm excited to start some classes today, and to tour arround Jerusalm.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I use to live a couple blocks from the Belvedere, we use to run there in the morning. That is a nice picture of it. It is really pretty in the spring and summer. They must of cleaned up the city for your arrival. I thought the city was pretty dirty in the winter.