Tuesday, May 6, 2008
The last few days
Well I've been here in Jerusalem now for a few days, our schedule here is crazy, we are always doing something. Even our free time if full because of all the homework and all the stuff we want to go see. I been to see a few of the things in the city now and it really is amazing. I'll have to post a few more pictures here in a couple of days. Today was kind of interesting becasue we had our Palistinian culture class cancled. Our teacher lives in bethlehem which is in the west bank, but Israel closed the border so he couldn't get across to teach us. It is interesing to be here and see how the conflict between these two peoples affects the indivduals that live here. It gives one a different perspective on things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment